ShamWALK & RUN
Sunday March 18, 2018
|Get active, get outside, and have fun with your friends and family this spring while supporting a great cause! |
Last year Geneva Centre for Autism was the largest charity team at the Achilles Run/Walk and we're hoping to take that title again this year. Join us on Sunday, March 18th for the 5km ShamWalk and Run.
Here’s just a few of the great perks you’ll receive as part of our team:
- • A discounted charity registration price of $45
- • Raise $300 and we will reimburse your entry fee.
- • A free post-race pint of Steam Whistle beer and a hot bowl of Irish chili
- • A festive St. Patty’s Day celebration at the finish line with great live music and entertainment
- • An event racing shirt
- • Convenience! Start and finish at the same location, with easy access to parking, TTC and bag check
- • A great day with your friends and family, and a heartwarming feeling knowing you’ve made a difference in the lives of children, youth and adults with autism living in Ontario
No need to worry if you’re not an early riser! The event starts at 10:15am at Steam Whistle Brewery and takes you on a 5km loop through the heart of downtown.
The race has sold out for the last nine years, so don’t wait - REGISTER TODAY!